Saturday 1 October 2011

DST October Blogtrain Freebie


The October DST blogtrain is a fabulous collection, all made with the same colors so you can get a gigantic mega kit for FREE!

Here is a small preview of what is all available:




Above is the part i have created for the blogtrain, click the image to get to the download page.
Don't forget to look around for more freebies on my blog ;-)

Do you want more from the Blogtrain? Then click the blinkie above or Blogtrain.

Be sure to check back this month because i think there will be another matching freebie for this blogtrain ;-)

October Sales & Specials:


My Baby Book Bundle

Here's the ultimate bundle of ALL the parts for our Designer My Baby Book Collection and add-ons, giving you unlimited...


My Baby Book Mega Collection

Here's the ultimate digital Baby Book with unlimited flexibility and instant success. Make your next baby book project a...


My Baby Book Full Size Album

This is a 20-page full-size (12 inches by 12 inches) album of beautiful instant pages from the incredible My Baby Book...


CU My Baby Book Acrylic PS Styles

Now I lay me down to sleep,I pray the Lord my soul to keep;if I die before I wake,I pray for Lord my soul to take.A set of 8...


CU4CU Glitter - My Baby Book Seamless PS Styles

Now I lay me down to sleep,I pray the Lord my soul to keep;if I die before I wake,I pray for Lord my soul to take.A set of 8...


4 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

LOVE IT! Thank you so much.:)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

fl_connie said...

Thanks so much!

marsie55 said...

Love it!! Thanks so much for sharing your contribution to this wonderful blog train! :)

Add This


Related Posts with Thumbnails