Saturday, 14 June 2008

Shannon's Desire

Today i just finished the first request kit.

Shannon came up with this colorcombo After some hard work and brainstorming i came up with this kit, hope you'll like it!
Shannon's Desire is a taggers kit.

It contains:
7 papers
2 bows
1 bow/string with eyelets
2 ribbons
2 ribbons with eyelets
2 tags
1 bookplate
1 bottlecap
6 different buttons
4 flowers
3 different safetypins
1 zipper


If you like it you can download here, just leave some love!


Big hug,
Aquarius


6 comments:

Kraxpelax said...

Nice blog! Here's mine.

http://screenfonds.blogspot.com/

I believe just about anyone could use some good wallpapers. All these are self-made, in a quite unique style. If I didn't believe I had to offer something really mattering, I wouldn't have bothered you.

Yours,

Peter Ingestad, Sweden.

Shannon Scherz said...

I'm honored and think it's GORGEOUS!!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you! You have made my day!!!!!!!!!

Aquarius Scrapability said...

I'm glad you like it Shannon, it was a reall challenge! ;)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Lovesfallenangel said...

I followed a link here from simply sensational scraps. I'm so glad that I did. You have some lovely scrapkits here! Thank you so much for sharing them. :)

Rita said...

Thanks so muchhhh, they are lovely!

Add This


Related Posts with Thumbnails