Ladies liked to use tea poems inside the High Tea invitation cards or to embellisch with fancy work or flourishes to make bookmark.
Decorate your scrapbookpage for your tea party!
Tea poems are fun to include on your tea party invitations, to use on tea party crafts, party favors, or to make tea bags with verses printed on a tag or card with the tea bag tucked in it.
Enjoy this Tea Room scrapbooking kit in soft colors like Island Spice white, Shilo pink, Lily purple, Snuff blue, Edgewater blue, Terracotta, Mongoose brown and Kabul brown.
* The kit contains 14 background papers and 60 elements containing lots of cupcakes, truffle, tea, icedtea, teabags, sugar, teapots, milkcans, flowers, ribbons and lot's more to explore.
* The wordart set contains 6 wordart tags, 3 wordart flairs and 6 wordarts.
* The alpha contains : A - Z capitol letters, a - z small letters, numbers and some punctuations.
* Cluster set 1 is created by Elaine and Aquarius Design and contains 2 frame clusters and 3 clusters.
* Cluster set 2 is created by Elaine and Aquarius Design and contains 4 frame clusters and 1 cluster.
Kit is 12 x 12 inches.
This kit is saved in .png format, except for the papers which are JPEG, so it can be opened in any program.
Kit is also saved at 300 DPI which makes it perfect for printing!
NOT ALL ITEMS SHOWN IN PREVIEW
Layouts made with the Tea Room Scrapbooking kit by Elaine: