Saturday 4 February 2012

Designer Inspiration Freebie

The stores are still on sale with 40% discount

Both stores will offer a Free With Purchase for a limited time, both FWP matches the other and makes a whole big kit.
The FWP @ DDR will be set at 2 and 3 February, so sadly you have missed that one, but the Free With Purchase @ Nuthouse-Scraps is still available so hurry and grab that one.

Today I bring you another colour swatch to get your designs a jump start, somehow I adore frogs in photo just not as the real thing *lol*


3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 04, 2012. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

I love FROGS!

Unknown said...

My neighbour loves them, if the toads have their search for mates, she will get them off the road in a bucket and place them in the pond.
Sometimes it looks weird because the bucket is filled with frogs and toads.

Add This


Related Posts with Thumbnails