Thursday 6 September 2012

Sisters and Friends and a beautiful Freebie

Dear Digidesignresort Friends,

I sometimes notice that I'm so busy that I forget about the really important things in life - such as preserving my memories. On my birthday, we went to my husband's graduation party and I noticed MUCH too late that I just had my mobile to preserve these memories. Still, I'm happy that I had the ability to use at least that :-) So don't forget to put a camera into your handbag!

Click on "Specials" or "New Products" image to see what's new!
Today's Special
From September, 6th - 8th this DVD is on a HUGE sale!
(German Time)
Go here to check out the massive content of the kit here

NEW Digital Scrapbooking Kits

Commercial Use Products

Click on the images of the digital scrapbooking kits to check out what you can do with the kits - the designers have put together a collection of amazing layouts for you!


Today's Freebie is created for you by

... Aquarius - you can find more of her products here


And here is the EXCLUSIVE!!!!! FREEBIE!!!!
Freebies are only available limited time (approx. 2 days) so please hurry to grab yours.

No comments:

Add This


Related Posts with Thumbnails