Tuesday 6 May 2008

The beginning

Since everyone has a blog these days... and i'm getting very adicted to making scrap-kits, i thought it would come in handy to share them on a blog. ;)
Please be patient with me, because blogging is really new to me.

A little about myself.
I'm a working mother of 3, 2 boys and a girl in the age range of 1 to 9.
My first adiction was psp and that 'grew' on me, so that i have been writing tutorials for several years now. Since about a half year or so i have ps on my comp aswell.
I met N. Hinrichs, we talked alot about making photographs (i'm an owner of an digital reflex camera), and she 'lit' the scrapping virus. She's a famous scrapdesigner (books, papers etc.).

I really hope that you like my scrapkits and if you have a question feel free to ask!

Big hug,
Aquarius

No comments:

Add This


Related Posts with Thumbnails