Monday 23 June 2008

Curious

Hi all,

I'm curious if you would pay for my kits.
Don't worry at the moment i will keep the kits free, but would you consider paying for my kits?
Sometimes i just go a little overboard buying things, like actions, styles etc. etc.
Specially the last kit i really needed to buy things because i just couldn't make those myself.
So, please let me know in the poll or here by posting a 'reacties' what you think.

Hugs,
Aquarius

Edit 27/6
For now i decided to add a donate button by paypal (and visa), so if you can afford a small donation it would be verry (verry verry) apreciated.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Could you please contact me hun? My email is under my profile at my blog

Hugs
Lisa

nite owl said...

YES

Unknown said...

Comment on 4shared:
Posted by HarleyGirl
Jun 24, 2008 7:28:21 PM
thanks for the bows, they are very pretty. I would not pay for tagger kits. I am not sure what they are used for, but you definitely cannot scrapbook with them and that is what I do. I think you work is absolutely gorgeous and it is such a shame that they are not full sized. They would make beautiful pages.

Unknown said...

Edit 27/6

For now i decided to add a donate button by paypal (and visa), so if you can afford a small donation it would be verry (verry verry) apreciated.

Add This


Related Posts with Thumbnails