Monday 15 December 2008

Layouts and tutorial



This beautiful layout was made by Zanne,
she used the Father Christmas kit that's available at my stores.
Take a peak at Zanne's blog here.

This stunning layout, and available as a QP download, was made by Michelle.
You can download it at her blog.
She used the Angelic kit that's olso available at my stores.

This tag is a tutorial by Wilma, she used my newest kit Antique Christmas, that's olso available at my stores. Wilma is my newest adition to my CT team, she writes beautiful tutorials in dutch, but with a translater you can follow it perfectly.
You can see the tut here.


This stunning tag was made by Paradyce, she makes the most stunning tag's that most of the times she offers for free. She used the beautiful vintage kit Romance, i just adore that kit.

Tomorrow (16th) is my day at the DxD shop, you can download a chrismas freebie on that day that was made by me, there's olso a 50% off that day for my shop, PU and CU.
So come on over and take a look.
http://digibydesign.com/

My gift to you when you buy at DxD.

No comments:

Add This


Related Posts with Thumbnails