Sunday 12 October 2008

To question and awards

The last week it has been raining stuff my way.

Chas gave me an questionair :
1.How long have you been using PSP?
I've played with psp for the first time 8 years ago, but didn't get the hang of it until 4 years ago.
2. How did you get into making tags, scrapkits?
Joined many (dutch) forums to learn everything, but i rarely touch psp nowadays i just adore using photoshop.
3. Who`s your fave artist?
I love Woolcott, but it all depends in what mood i am, there are many good artist out there, even manny FTU artist.
4.Who`s your favourite Scrap Designer?
I still look up to Lisa she always tries to make something different and really has an own style. Melissa is just adoring she makes everything 'by hand'.
5. Which three blogs do you visit everyday?
That's hard to anwser since i don't do that, except my own blog that is.
Im Passing On The Questionare To: Farrah , Angela and Melissa



I recieved this aswell today, thankyou so much Kirsty.


This award is called the "ProximidadeAward" or "Friendship Around The World Award". Originally this award was written in spanish, but it translates to highlight blogs that are pleasing or special in some way, and also to extend the hand of friendship around the world.
And now I have to pass this award on to 8 blogs.

My choices are: Chas , Sabre , Vix , Nani , Farrah , Bon scrapatit , Ambowwife , Karin



And the 'i love you're blog' award came this time from Karin.
I really did receive this one about 8 times, so i'm not going to bother anyone with it anymore.

1 comment:

Scrappin Mommy said...

Thank you huni I grabbed it!

Add This


Related Posts with Thumbnails